hi

hi

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Selena Gomez- Me & The Rhythm


Selena Gomez has released another single from her upcoming album Revival called "Me & The Rhythm." The song is catchy with the synths and bubblegum pop sound, but for me, something is missing to really make this song a big hit. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but Selena's voice just does not fit for this song. She sounds very dull most of the time, like it was not something she enjoyed singing. I have enjoyed Selena's latest singles "Good For You" and "Same Old Love" from her sophomore album, so I'm hoping to hear some more impressionable songs from her.

Catchy Beat *
Captivating Lyrics
Uniqueness 
Repeated Listens *
Would Recommend

2 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. I would agree that it is catchy and I listened to it a couple times in a row! There is not really any uniqueness to the song.

    ReplyDelete